- U.S. Air Force A-10 Refueled And Refit On Public Highway, Proving It Can Be Done
- Multiple Mid-Level Commanders Stand Up To Military Leadership Against Marxist Policies
- WATCH: The Skies Over Kuwait And Iraq Roar With The Sound Of Largest Air-To-Air Armada In History
- Fearless Medics Transport Wounded Marine Despite Live RPG Sticking Out Of His Leg
- World War Bicycle Brigades: An Alternate Method To Transport Infantry Into Battle
- Operation Mole Cricket 19: One Of The Largest Jet Fighter Dogfights In Modern History
- Air Force Crews Pull Off Largest Airlift In U.S. Military History
- WATCH: Largest US Air Force Aircraft Refuels Midair
- RED FLAG: Allies Answer Chinese Threat with Largest air Combat Training Exercise in the World
- WATCH: Largest US Military Aircraft Launches Massive Weapon
Either you "pull into the gas station", or, in a plane, you go down. No fuel means your lift & thrust got overwhelmed by your drag & gravity. With luck it can be a "dead stick" landing, or controlled crash, & survivable, but such incidents uncontrolled are generally fatal, if they happen at cruise altittude.
biden wants green energy for ALL military forms of transport WHERE IS THE EXTENSION CORD for this baby?