- Military K9 "Chips" Singlehandedly Takes Out German Machine Gun Nest In WWII
- The WWII American Industrial War Machine Outperformed Any Other In The World
- Pilot Opens Window in Flight and Fires on Another Plane With Machine Gun
- WWI Pilot Climbs Out Of Plane In Flight To Reload Machine Gun, Things Go Horribly Wrong
- Former Flight Attendant Pays Homage To The Flight Attendants Lost In The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- WATCH: Russia's Largest Weapon System In Trouble... Again
- Special Operator Gets Fed Up With Afghan National Army Soldier, Takes His Machine Gun Away
- Former Soldiers Volunteer To Serve Again Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- WATCH: The Forgotten Female POW Of WWII, Flight Nurse 2nd Lt. Reba Z. Whittle
- Mount Vesuvius Eruption Once Destroyed Dozens Of Military Aircraft
What a wonderful true story! This is an excellent video about the B-29 Superfortress named "DOC" and the folks who were part of America's Greatest Generation. Wonderful to see this beautiful plane and hear from some of the folks who flew and helped build these aircraft. So glad it was restored, makes one proud, another example of American Exceptionalism!
As a young teenager I got a chance to crawl through a museum B-29. It was quite the experience. My love of aircraft led me to enlisting in the Air Force. I spent most of my time as an RC-135 crew member.
A great story,a great generation! Thank God for these heroes!!