- WATCH: Man Makes Horrible Decision, Forces Trooper To Open Fire
- WATCH: Carjacking Suspect Draws Firearm, Forces Police to Open Fire
- Woman Driver Tries To Run Down Cop, Forces Him To Open Fire
- WATCH: Runaway Kids Open Fire On Police
- Second Naval Battle of Guadalcanal - Warships Open Fire At Point Blank Range
- Deputies, US Marshals Open Fire On Murder Suspect After He Pulls Gun On Them
- WATCH: Bodycam Footage Of Police Officer Versus Woman With A Knife
- Capitol Police Officer Attacked, Killed By Knife-Wielding Driver
- Police Officer Clears Gun Jam As Knife-Wielding Suspect Charges
- U.S. Won't Re-enter Open Skies Arms Control Pact With Russia
Unfortunately some people just can't understand plain English !!!!
At least the victim won't need a protective order !!!!!!!! Outcome saves state and city millions !!!!!!!
OHY VEY! WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE. THIS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. FIRST REMOVE THE VICTIM FROM THE APT BEFORE INTERVIEWING HER. NOW, NO ONE IS IN ANY DANGER. WHEN THE PERP APPEARS HE DOES HAVE A KNIFE BUT STILL NO ONE IS IN DANGER, AS HE DOES NOT SEEM TO ATTACT ANYONE BUT RETETREATS TOWARDS HIS ROOM. SO WHY WAS HE SHOT? SOMEONE MIGHT JUST LOSE A JOB AND A LARGE SETTLEMENT BY THE CITY TO THE VICTIM OR HIS WIFE WILL BE MORE THAN LIKELY.
Very simple. The ONLY thing that matters here is if you police tell you to drop your weapon and you do not do it, you're done. Got it?
one less IDIOT need a lot more gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It takes a second and a half to cover 21 feet. Even if you draw your weapon in that length of time you are still going to get cut. Give them a choice of putting the knife down or die. Your choice.
It wasn't the laundry that got him shot at all !!! It was the fact that he came out of the other room holding a knife , and when the officers told him to put it down, HE DIDN'T ! That's what cost him his life !
I think that the police should never, ever answer a domestic violence call alone! They don’t get paid enough for that nonsense.