What do you think, should this request be honored?
- WATCH: US Expands Sixth Generation, Multi-Role Fighter Fleet In Face Of Chinese Invasion Threat
- WATCH: Russian Su-35's Rampaging Over Ukraine
- WATCH: Russian Air Force Losing The War Over Ukraine
- Firefighters Help Woman Give Birth On Delta Flight
- Medal Of Valor: Ex-Chief John Curley - Rushes Into Deadly Fire To Attempt Daring Rescue
- WATCH: US Nuclear Strike Capability Sparks International Arms Race
- WATCH: Why Russia Fears Sweden's Patriot Missile Strike Capability
- WATCH: Meet The Most Advanced Multi-Role Combat Helicopter In The World
- WATCH: Meet The A-6 Intruder, Small But Incredibly Lethal Strike Capability
- For Valor and Exceptional Courage
Tricky...Don't Know what our current POTUS might do...
Nothing what else would you expect from a weak person with no back bone.
He might give them some jets, send a few instructors to help them learn the plane. Then leave the planes there and bring the instructors home.
He is liable to sell or give the Russians F-35s !
As long as Sleepy Joe Biden is President Congress should not allow our (Tech Advanced Equipment) be sold to anyone!
But asshole Commie Joe will only leave them behind for the enemy to grab.
Maybe after 2022 when we take over the house and senate but more likely in 2024 when the hair sniffer and the thing he? calls a ...vp. Still would be time to get them and counter the russian planes.
By 2024 our country will be gone
Morocco is now ally with Israel so Its Good
Morocco’s one of the oldest US allies they were the first country to recognize the United States as an independent nation from Great Britain. We absolutely should support them
Extremely expensive plane, how are they going to pay for it??Every little country doesn't need top of the line fighters. For their situation well used A10 warthogs be a better choice.
You don't sell your best jets, period. Even those that we've sold to Israel over the years, we still had the ability to shoot them out of the sky.