- Suspect In Handcuffs Grabs Holstered Weapon, Pulls Trigger
- Four Falmouth Police Officers Lift SUV, Paramedic Pulls Victim Free
- Off Duty Police, Correctional Officers and EMT Spot Horrifying Vehicle Accident, Jump In To Help Without Hesitation
- WATCH: Firefighters Respond To High Speed Accident That Tore Vehicle In Half
- WATCH: Firefighters conduct Rapid Rescue Of Victim Trapped Under Vehicle After Being Ran Over
- Flight Paramedic Helicopter Responds to Horrific Vehicle Accident, Lands On Busy Highway
- Heroic Off Duty Airman Attempts To Rescue Victims Of Horrific Vehicle Accident
- WATCH: Unresponsive Suspect Comes Awake, Grabs Gun And Starts Shooting At Cops
- VIDEO: Maryland Police Officer Struck By Car While Attempting To Save Kid
- Medal Of Valor: Fire Rescue Captain Lynn O'Berry Witnesses Officer Go Down, Grabs Personal Weapon And Takes Out Bad Guy
Don't have a clue as to the date of the incident that you are commenting on. "Last month or the month before", why would we care about old news....might be nice to watch the video once before you start making comments about it.
Right at the beginning January 11 came up on screen. Pat attention before criticizing please.
Who put you in charge??
WOW.....Im Mexican from Tucson AZ and I can tell you that guy with all that jewelry is smuggling all those people, its obvious. First that wetback walking around carry a knife and grabs that kid, yup big time smuggler, thinks he above the law, guess what buddy your in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN not Mexico.....boy they tasered that asssssss
There was no reason for the guy to pull a knife? Maybe he was crazy? Maybe he's delusional on drugs? Whatever the case, the police did the proper thing by responding to the threat.